CommPy is an open source package implementing digital communications algorithms in Python using NumPy, SciPy and Matplotlib.
- Encoder for Convolutional Codes (Polynomial, Recursive Systematic). Supports all rates and puncture matrices.
- Viterbi Decoder for Convolutional Codes (Hard Decision Output).
- MAP Decoder for Convolutional Codes (Based on the BCJR algorithm).
- Encoder for a rate-1/3 systematic parallel concatenated Turbo Code.
- Turbo Decoder for a rate-1/3 systematic parallel concatenated turbo code (Based on the MAP decoder/BCJR algorithm).
- Binary Galois Field GF(2^m) with minimal polynomials and cyclotomic cosets.
- Create all possible generator polynomials for a (n,k) cyclic code.
- Random Interleavers and De-interleavers.
- SISO Channel with Rayleigh or Rician fading.
- MIMO Channel with Rayleigh or Rician fading.
- Binary Erasure Channel (BEC)
- Binary Symmetric Channel (BSC)
- Binary AWGN Channel (BAWGNC)
- Raised Cosine (RC), Root Raised Cosine (RRC)
- Carrier Frequency Offset (CFO)
- Phase Shift Keying (PSK)
- Quadrature Amplitude Modulation (QAM)
- OFDM Tx/Rx signal processing
- PN Sequence
- Zadoff-Chu (ZC) Sequence
- Decimal to bit-array, bit-array to decimal.
- Hamming distance, Euclidean distance.
- Power of a discrete-time signal
- Channel Coding (
- Galois Fields
- Algebraic Codes
- Convolutional Codes
- Turbo Codes
- LDPC Codes
- Interleavers and De-interleavers
- Channel Models (
- Pulse Shaping Filters (
- Impairments (
- Modulation Demodulation (
- Sequences (
- Utilities (